Please note: We require a copy of your Drivers License and Credit Card for all Rentals!
3 wheel travel scooters are more maneuverable than 4-wheel scooters.
- 3-wheel travel scooters are generally easier to use in tight spaces and at home.
- 4-wheel travel scooters offer a more stable ride on uneven terrain and are faster than 3-wheel scooters.
- 4-wheel scooters are generally bigger, heavier, and more comfortable.mob
Our heavy duty can accommodate up to 500 lbs.
- All scooter rentals come with batteries, charger and front basket.
- A credit card is required for equipment rentals. Purchases can be made using cash, however a credit or debit card will be required to be on file
- All of our manual wheelchairs are sanitized and cleaned before they go out.
- Foam & Donut Cushions are available for purchase.
Will Medicare or my insurance pay for my rental?
We will not bill or coordinate benefits for short-term wheelchair rentals, but if your insurance does cover these services, we can provide any information needed to help you file your claim.
Will I be charged sales tax?
Mobility Scooter rentals are not taxed, but delivery fees are subject to tax.
What if something goes wrong with my manual wheelchair?
Everything Medical checks and tests all rentals before they go out. We are confident that you won't have any problems, but if you do, we will repair the wheelchair at no cost as soon as possible.
What if I want to purchase my rental?
Everything Medical sells new and used mobility scooters. We offer a rent to purchase option on some chairs.